Posted to alt.creative_cooking,alt.tv.food-network,alt.tv.iron-chef,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants
Dennis Dennis is offline

Default Top Chef on BRAVO

Thats a myth (dranmatic tension is created by an obnoxious personality)
that has become "common wisdom" on these shows. Dramatic tension
developes from conflict of views not from an obnoxious personality. What
does happen is watching because of comeuppence desire. I'd rather watch
people who can cook, compete. Or something like Olivers show about
guiding youth through cooking.