Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking
[email protected] jtdesigns@westnet.com.au is offline

Default Creation

Children have complete faith in their belief in things like Santa Claus
and the Tooth Fairy.They can even tell you elaborate details about
them.
But no amount of faith can make them exist,regardless of how much they
want them to.

What you believe to be true is irrelevent.All that matters is what is
true.It is the only hope for the future of our species and our planet

There are answers to every question but we need to learn that many of
them are beyond our reach.False answers to these questions is called
theology ..

JT