Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] is offline

Default Creation

wrote:

> If you believe in God then you also believe that he created the
> Universe and all living creatures.

.... and the "natural" laws that govern the universe, including the
space-time continuum.

> The logical next question that arrises from this hypothesis is that if
> all this has been created then what created God?

Belief arises from faith and is not hypothesis:

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, Who is, and Who was, and is to come, the
Almighty." -- LORD GOD

> You can then argue that God has just always existed and was not
> created.

The LORD's purpose for me here is to inform and neither to argue or
convince as is the purpose of HIS four horsemen described in Revelation
6.

> But if you argue this then the proposition that the Universe has always
> existed carries equal merit.

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> SO THE ARGUEMENT FOR A GOD/CREATOR IS SELF DEFEATING.

Those who choose to be reborn of water and the Holy Spirit have indeed
died to self.

> Each hypothesis carries equal weight and they negate each
> other perfectly.

Withour the LORD, your opinion remains meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> So the only logical thing is to believe in neither.

That is not what I discern.

For this you will be in my prayers, dear JT whom I love, in Jesus' most
precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
during the next on-line chat (03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew