Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Dar V Dar V is offline

Default Newbie Q's

Brian,
I've heard of it, but I go to the Market Basket in Brookfield for all my
supplies. I don't know much about the wine club there, but if you're close
I'd check into it. There is a wine club on the south side of Milwaukee
County, but I live way up on the north side of Milwaukee in Washington
County. Welcome.
Darlene
Germantown, WI

et...