Old 12-03-2006, 03:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Bulletsnbrains Bulletsnbrains is offline

Default Newbie Q's

Hi Darlene,

Have you been to the Wine and Hop shop on Monroe St. in Madison? I've seen
in their web site that they also have a vineyard. Just curious how "active"
the club is in the area.

Brian

"Dar V" wrote in message
Welcome,
Another Wisconsonite.
Darlene
Germantown, WI

"Bulletsnbrains" wrote in message
news
I made wine 20 years ago with fruit. But my 18 yr old son has convinced me
to get back into winemaking. (Soon beer too) I bought a basic kit from the
wineandhop.com and also purchased a lg #10 can of "Vintner's Harvest
Raspberry" concentrate. I found the directions vague on excatly how much
concentrate to use for a 1 gallon batch. If this can, can make as much as
5 gal, then would I just use 19oz? The directions call out a 3 gal and 5
gal batch's with the whole can. Any feedback would be welcome.

Could any one point out a FAQ link for this NG?

Brian
Madison,WI