Old 23-03-2004, 04:05 AM
Rev DJ Epoch

Default Coffee flavoured yoghurt

(theoneflasehaddock) wrote in
om:

"Amanita, Private Dancer" wrote in
message ws.com...
"{Gutterball}" quit loving on the
ButtMonkey of Paradise long enough to tell us:

that sounds like a bad idea

like rasberry potatoes or

beef ice cream

or lettuce soda

or chocolate cheese

It's not very good; I did't think it tasted like coffee at all

speaking of raspberry potatoes, seen those chocolate french fries by
Ore- Ida? Talk about a nasty concept

You eat some funny things when you have the munchies, idiot.

-
theoneflasehaddock

Why are you crossposting this shit to alt.slack?

--
-- The Church of Our Lady of Prepetual Motion