Posted to alt.creative_cooking,alt.tv.food-network,alt.tv.iron-chef,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants
Dennis Dennis is offline

Default Top Chef on BRAVO

I liked it. The people can cook unlike most on the "Hells Kitchen" show.
Also its filmed in SF and it was nice to see the places I shop and local
restaurants. There are a lot of possibilities in the area.

Best moment was when the Irish guy tasted the sauce with his finger and
Keller threw him out. Then Keller didnt answer the question if he threw
out the sauce like he claimed he would.