Posted to alt.food.wine
Matt S Matt S is offline

Default Question re cooking & sugar levels.

I have been asked a question by a culinary talented customer, who has
asked the following question.

What happens to sugar levels of (aussie) Muscats, Ports & Tokays when
used in cooking. Whilst we know the alcohol is removed, what happens
to sugar levels ?

I waxed lyrical about the afw forum, and the expertise of the wine
folks, including chemists et al, and assured her the answer was
probably simple, and I knew a source to gain the answer.
I am sure the answer is either simple or I will be asked what type of
cooking... :>)

TIA

Regards Swooper