Posted to rec.food.cooking
Joseph Littleshoes[_1_] Joseph Littleshoes[_1_] is offline

Default Hollandaise Sauce uses for dinner...?

Nate wrote:

> I did try on broccoli . We liked that.
>
> I would love to try it on supper main dishes if there are any
> recipes. Like
> I said my fiancee' and I were wondering about pasta recipes that are
> good
> with Hollandaise.
>
> But any recipes you can post that I could try the Hollandaise on are
> appreciated.
>
> Thank you.

I have used it to make lasagna as the 'elderly relative' cant tolerate
much cooked tomato sauce, i also enjoy it on omelets or scrambled eggs.

Just about any fish dish including a tuna casserole goes well with
hollandaise, and while asparagus is routinely served with it i like it
on just about any steamed veggie, broccoli, cauliflower etc. etc.
---
JL