Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jude Jude is offline

Default Hollandaise Sauce uses for dinner...?

Nate wrote:
> I did try on broccoli . We liked that.
>
> I would love to try it on supper main dishes if there are any recipes. Like
> I said my fiancee' and I were wondering about pasta recipes that are good
> with Hollandaise.
>
> But any recipes you can post that I could try the Hollandaise on are
> appreciated.
>
> Thank you.

I've never heard of pasta with hollandaise. It sounds too rich.

I agree what the other posters have said - fish, meats, eggs, or
veggies. It's good on eggs benedict, omelettes, grilled filets of fish
or beef, asparagus, broccoli. I've seen it served with quiche as well.
Never on anything like pasta, in my experience. But heck, you can
always experiment and see how you like it. Let us know if it works!