Posted to rec.food.cooking
Terry Pulliam Burd[_1_] Terry Pulliam Burd[_1_] is offline

Default Returning (me)

On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 08:30:14 -0500, Siobhan Perricone
> rummaged among random neurons and opined:

>Thanks for all the welcome backs! My health stuff is getting back on
>track. I had a minor surgical procedure just this last Friday that should
>settle me for a while. There was a bit of a uterine cancer scare, but it
>was only scare.

Well, thank God it was only a "scare" and thank God you're on the
mend. Wondered where you'd gotten to, girl. Glad you're back.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

-- Duncan Hines