Posted to rec.food.veg.cooking
Kim Tame Kim Tame is offline

Default Looking for easy veggie book

Hi, guys.

My brother has recently announced he is vegetarian, which I think is
great. However, he and his wife both have learning difficulties, and
I'm concerned that they need to understand fully how to have a
balanced diet.

Does anyone know of an easy recipe book that explains very clearly how
to have a complete protein, etc? It shouldn't be aimed at children,
as he would find that patronising. My brother and sister in law can
both read well and follow recipes, but good pictures would be
important, and so would everyday, unpretentious ingredients.

Is that a tall order? Our local WH Smith wasn't much help. I've
found Easy Vegetarian by Fran Warde on Amazon.

Any recommendations?

Thanks.

Kim
--