Old 05-03-2006, 09:52 AM posted to rec.food.historic

Default WW2 London cuisine question

On Sun 05 Mar 2006 12:41:21a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Bigbazza?

"Alf Christophersen" wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 8 Feb 2006 19:26:33 +1100, "Bigbazza"
wrote:

A question passes my mind...If you get the recipes..Where will you get
you 'Whale' meat these days ?...Whaling is banned in most countries now
!

Well, there are still some countries where you may buy it. And, treated
correctly, it is very tasty. Like an ox beef. And taste almost the
same.

I can't imagine a sea-dwelling creature tasting like ox beef. Their diet
is so totally different. Even cattle fed different diets taste different.

But, you have to visit that country. It is not legal to export the
meat to other countries.

Sorry....Mate..Just saw your reply..I missed it before !

--
Wayne Boatwright ożo

BIOYA