Posted to rec.food.cooking
maxine in ri[_1_] maxine in ri[_1_] is offline

Default Returning (me)

On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 07:34:28 -0500, Siobhan Perricone
> connected the dots and wrote:

~Just wanted to let you all know I'm back and I have a new email
address. So
~all of you who had me blocked will need to update your filters. Sorry
~about that but it couldn't be helped.
~
~I was pleased to see that not much has really changed around here.
~Looking forward to some nice recipes and advice again.
~
~ob food: I've started to try out "stir fry" options at home. Until
now
~we've mostly had chinese style food only when I bought it from the
local
~"chinese" take out place. I've broken down and bought some
convenience
~foods from the freezer section like frozen, chopped up veggie mixes
for
~stir fry (my health state is such right now that using convenience
foods is
~more helpful). Besides, I just can't seem to keep produce good long
enough
~to warrant the higher prices I'm paying for it by throwing it out
before
~I'm ready to use it. What I cook these days is very much dependent
on how
~I'm feeling when I drag my ass home from work.
~
~I've been experimenting with different sauces for the stir fry and so
far
~Frank's eating most of the experiments with no problem, though he
still
~hates certain veggies. At least he can eat around them.

Good to see you back. Nothing wrong with frozen veggies, specially
not if you work outside the home, and you're not 100%. They're handy,
and some of them have more nutrients than what passes for fresh in the
stores.

Hope your health continues to improve till you're 100%.

maxine in ri