Posted to rec.food.cooking
Phred Phred is offline

Default Bred fruit and vegies [Was: Mango Imports from India.]

In article >, Old Mother Ashby > wrote:
>Phred wrote:
>>In article .com>, "Yogi

> Gupta" > wrote:
>>
>>>Before anyone points it out, Yes! the best Mangoes are grown in
>>>Pakistan. They are also banned. I wish United States will allow mango
>>>imports from both the countries India and Pakistan.

>>Nonsense! The best mangoes are the ones in my back yard - "Bowen".
>>(AKA to the ******s as "Kensington Pride" for marketing purposes .
>>

>Skite, skite, skite! You smug bugger, I hate you. ;-D

G'day Christine,

Don't worry. The experts are working on stuffing ours up. Just heard
tonight that the local mango breeder is off to Paki soon on a "study
tour". Undoubtedly more bred crap will soon be available here -- just
like tomatoes and all the other things they've managed to turn into
inedibles in the interest of commerce.

From the deep north of the deep south,

Cheers, Phred.

--