Posted to rec.food.cooking
Siobhan Perricone Siobhan Perricone is offline

Default Returning (me)

Just wanted to let you all know I'm back and I have a new email address. So
all of you who had me blocked will need to update your filters. Sorry
about that but it couldn't be helped.

I was pleased to see that not much has really changed around here.
Looking forward to some nice recipes and advice again.

ob food: I've started to try out "stir fry" options at home. Until now
we've mostly had chinese style food only when I bought it from the local
"chinese" take out place. I've broken down and bought some convenience
foods from the freezer section like frozen, chopped up veggie mixes for
stir fry (my health state is such right now that using convenience foods is
more helpful). Besides, I just can't seem to keep produce good long enough
to warrant the higher prices I'm paying for it by throwing it out before
I'm ready to use it. What I cook these days is very much dependent on how
I'm feeling when I drag my ass home from work.

I've been experimenting with different sauces for the stir fry and so far
Frank's eating most of the experiments with no problem, though he still
hates certain veggies. At least he can eat around them.

--
Siobhan Perricone
"Believing there is no God gives me more room for belief in family,