Posted to rec.food.veg.cooking
jmk jmk is offline

Default Where Can I Get the Products in Vegetarian Restaurants?

serene wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 00:16:40 GMT, "Leen" > wrote:
>

>>Hi all,
>>
>>We LOVE some of the products used in the places we out in. The "fake
>>chicken" seiten, "fried chicken drumsticks" , vegetarian "fish" and
>>gravy.
>>

>>Where can I find these products so I can use them at home?

> We find it in the International aisle of our (good,
> mostly-health-food) grocery store. You might try an Asian grocery
> store if you don't have a store with a good Asian-foods aisle.
>
> serene

Do you have a Whole Foods near you? They carry most of that as well as
the Asian markets mentioned above. Also, some items might be in your
regular grocery store near the Boca Burgers (if frozen) or in the
produce section by the bagged salads and such (if refrigerated).

--
jmk in NC