Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Steve Calvin Steve Calvin is offline

Default Why did my spare-ribs turn out tough?

wrote:
> Stan,
>
> That helped a bunch. Did just like you said, without the apple juice
> since I don't have any though. They are 100% better. The fat just
> hadn't broken down enough in them I guess. Anyway, thanks. I've got a
> bunch of good ribs now.

Personally, I'da just left 'em on the Weber at 250 until
tender instead of wrapping them in foil and doing them in an
oven. And I won't even go into the "que'd vs steamed"
debate. ;-D

Leave 'em on the weber until the "break" when picked up and
bent and they're done. It'd even be pushing babybacks to get
'em done properly in 2 hours let alone spares.

--
Steve
No piece of paper can be folded in half more than 7 times.