Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads
miner.- miner.- is offline

Default More peanuts

"Dee Randall" > wrote in message

> "itsjoannotjoann" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>>
>> miner.- wrote:
>>> loads of blokes never wash their hands either after a **** or a cack!
>>>
>>> miner.-

>> What the hell is a cack?
>>
>> Is that short for cackle or hacking up a hair ball or a roll in the
>> sack??? Enquiring minds want to know.

> Tee hee -- it could be a 90's term for poo-poo.
> Dee Dee

Yes it's a UK term for Shit, only it's quite an old one and was one of the
first slang words I learned as a kid at school in the early 1970s
It would be used in the phrase 'cack pants' as an insult, and that's pants
as in underwear!
I also think it's a very localised slang word, used mainly in the Black
Country, Brummies tend not to use it.

This page backs it up
http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/ch...00/1765936.stm
Cack meaning rubbish. I said that to my Aunt and other relatives who live in
London and they didn't have a clue about what I was saying!
Jessica, 13, Wolverhampton

miner.-

Attached Images