Posted to rec.crafts.brewing,alt.beer.home-brewing,alt.homebrewing,rec.crafts.meadmaking,rec.crafts.winemaking
Scott Lindner[_1_] Scott Lindner[_1_] is offline

Default Anyone using a "heat pipe" to cool fermenter? How about a peltier driven heatpipe?

> how efficient is a heat pipe, and how can I build or acquire one if one
> should work? The question has never, in my mind, been about the peltier.

Efficient in what terms that you are trying to maximize/minimize? Energy?
Amount of tubing required? The latter was my point. That you'll require a
very large heat sink (heat pipe) to be effective.