View Single Post
  #7 (permalink)   Report Post  
Steve Knight
Posts: n/a
Default waterless cookware

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 20:15:54 -0800, "LET" > wrote:

>You can purchase a very good set of "waterless" cookware on eBay. Do a
>search for "5-ply" stainless steel. I've owned a sets for about 5 years
>now. Thier real claim to fame is that the multi-ply layering of stainless
>steel and aluminum make them conduct heat very well throughout the entire
>pan. You can cook with a much lower heat setting. Good luck with whatever

5 ply is a joke. what are the ply's how thin are they? all there is to make
ply's for the most part is SS aluminum and copper.

Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Custom made wooden planes at reasonable prices
See For prices and ordering instructions.