Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default REC: Bell Pepper Relish

Andrea2 > wrote:
: Bell Pepper Relish

: 1/2 each, green, red and orange bell pepper (I like the colors)
: 1 clove garlic, chopped
: 1/8 teaspoon sea salt (or to taste)
: 1 jalape?o pepper (or to taste - optional)

: Wash, clean and coarsely chop peppers. Put peppers, garlic and salt in
: food processor. Process in short bursts, scraping down the sides
: frequently. Taste, add more salt if needed. I like it a little chunky.
: Best fresh but can be refrigerated for a day or so.

: Can be used as a relish with meat, eggs. Goes great with whole wheat
: pita bread with your favorite meat or scrambled eggs. Also good in an
: omelets with cheese (I like goat cheese).

: Carbs: about 35 carbs for the whole recipe

This looks like it wudl be super with some fresh cilantro leaves cooped in
or just put on top. I must try it.

Wendy