Posted to rec.food.baking
23straightman 23straightman is offline

Default The rare and elusive #100 (and other) scoops...

Hi,

New to the forum and to the business of finding 'specialty' kitchen
gadets that make our lives infinitely easier. My latest quest is to
find a good supplier of small quick-release scoops. We've been
borrowing a presumably dated rubbermaid #100 scoop which has been
absolutley perfect for a number of recipes but I've only been able to
find one supplier of anything close to it and those aren't nearly as
ergonomic (all flat stainless steel grips instead of the nice molded
plastic kind on the rubbermaid that make the squeezing action much
easier).

Unfortunately the people we are borrowing it from are being completely
unreasonable and actually want it back. The nerve!

Anyone have any good leads? Thanks.