Posted to alt.food.barbecue
2fatbbq 2fatbbq is offline

Default Sub-Zero Smoking

"Dennis Spexet" > wrote in message
> Thanks for all your replies. It's 17 below right now (with 5 mph wind) as
> I type this, but I'll get going later today no matter what the temperature
> is!
>
> I've never seen Wicked Good charcoal around here (Burnett County,
> Wisconsin). I buy mine from www.wickedgoodcharcoal.com.

about the same temp here--

http://static.flickr.com/38/101166985_4102a7e408.jpg\

Still have a couple bags of that Wicked Good stuff that buddy from Boston
gave me at the Jack last year--sure do like that product--do you buy a whole
pallet at once?? Like that corner of Wisconsin---just don't seem to get
that direction much

Buzz