Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals
Leif Erikson[_2_] Leif Erikson[_2_] is offline

Default National Parks

Karen Winter, motivated only by her false belief of herself as the
smartest person around, lied:

> I don't necessarily think that federal control of wilderness lands is
> better than state or local control of wilderness lands. It depends
> on the state. In New Mexico at least, the governor and the state
> attorney general are fighting the federal government and the BLM
> to protect wilderness areas from oil and gas exploration and
> drilling. So I'd side with the state in this case.

In other words, Karen, there is no principle behind your stance, save
the principle of trying to get what you want by any means possible.

But we already knew that.