Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals
Leif Erikson[_1_] Leif Erikson[_1_] is offline

Default The Status of animals

Karen Winter, ignorant totalitarian statist and proud
mother of a jack-booted baby-killer in Iraq, lied:
> Leif Erikson wrote:
>
>> Karen Winter, ignorant totalitarian statist and proud mother of a jack-booted baby-killer in Iraq, lied:

>>> Yes, of course he can.

>> So you're hosed.

> What does "hosed" mean?

You're not that naive.

>>> I haven't even said whether I *have* children or not.

>> Yes, Karen, you most certainly have. You told us a couple of years ago
>> that your son is in the Army in Iraq. Cut the shit, Karen. Just
>> answer the question: has he been killed carrying out the Bush
>> administration's invasion, an invasion you claim to oppose? Are you
>> still proud of your son, Karen?

> You are amusing, Leif.

Not a fraction as amusing as you, Karen. All the
regulars here - Dutch, Rick, ****wit, Mr. Suspect (when
he drops in), Derek, and I - know that you're Karen
Winter, despite your oafish denials. It's a real hoot
seeing you continue your little solo dance.

You have a son you detest, and yet strangely you've
expressed pride in him; you have a grandson whom you
hope to turn into a queer. YOU are the transparent
one, Karen.

> If I had a son,

You do; or, at least, you did.

> and claimed to be proud of him,

You have done, in the past, even though you also detest
him. You're very weird, Karen.