Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals
Leif Erikson[_1_] Leif Erikson[_1_] is offline

Default The Status of animals

Karen Winter, ignorant totalitarian statist and proud
mother of a jack-booted baby-killer in Iraq, lied:

> Leif Erikson wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> The general welfare is only mentioned in the Preamble, which does *NOT*
>> provide any meaningful constitutional authority for anything.
>> The Preamble only states the sentiment and intent of the People of the
>> United States in implementing the Constitution.

> Yes.

Yes. <smirk>

>> George W. Bush certainly can claim to be
>> promoting the general welfare of the people *as he sees it*.

> Yes, of course he can.

So you're hosed.

> However, some of the things he has
> done directly violate provisions of the Constitution
> which *are* specifically set out in the document.

Not that anyone is going to take *your* word on that,
Karen.

explosive device yet?

>>> I haven't even said whether I *have* children or not.

>> Yes, Karen, you most certainly have. You told us a

couple of years ago
>> that your son is in the Army in Iraq. Cut the

shit, Karen. Just
>> answer the question: has he been killed carrying

out the Bush
>> administration's invasion, an invasion you claim to

oppose? Are you
>> still proud of your son, Karen?

No comment, Karen? Come on, Karen - are you proud of
your son?