Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.diabetic

Default REQ: Sugar-Free Pineapple Cheesecake

On Thu 16 Feb 2006 05:58:35p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Bob (this
one)?

>> So, do you have a recipe, or not? I wasn't asking for a critique.

> Hey, Wayne. Welcome to Usenet.
>
> Parenthetically, I don't have such a recipe. Nor would I.
>
> Pastorio

LOL! I've had many such welcomes, thanks. I rarely feel compelled to
respond to a request for something without attempting to include what was
requested, or at least something similar.

--
Wayne Boatwright ożo

BIOYA