Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Sugar-Free Pineapple Cheesecake

On Thu 16 Feb 2006 04:36:37p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Ozgirl?

> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>> On Thu 16 Feb 2006 02:42:14p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Vicki
>> Beausoleil?
>>
>>> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>>> snip

>>> try alt.support.diet.weigh****chers
>>>
>>> Vicki
>>>

>> Thanks, Vicki. I was unaware of the group.

> I had the original Weight Watchers recipe book by Jean
> Nidetch itself, somehow lost it during a divorce move.
> Recipes were calorie controlled, sadly I have to watch all
> carbs regardless of the calorie count ;(

I had that book, too, but I'm not sure if this recipe was from it. Yes,
it's too bad that many things just don't work well in diabetic diets,
although I've learned to de-carb and low-carb many regular recipes.

--
Wayne Boatwright ożo

BIOYA