Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default Sugar-Free Pineapple Cheesecake

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Thu 16 Feb 2006 02:42:14p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or

was it Vicki
> Beausoleil?
>
>> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>> snip
>>>

>>> Where exaactly did you read that this was for a

diabetic?

>>> If it makes any difference, it is for a weight loss diet

where
>>> natural sugar in fruit is permitted, and counts toward

fruit
>>> exchanges. The recipe was once published by Weight

Watchers.
>>> Depending on the choice of cottage cheese, it is either

low-fat or
>>> fat-free. There is no regular sugar (dextrose) added.
>>>

>> try alt.support.diet.weigh****chers
>>
>> Vicki
>>

> Thanks, Vicki. I was unaware of the group.

I had the original Weight Watchers recipe book by Jean
Nidetch itself, somehow lost it during a divorce move.
Recipes were calorie controlled, sadly I have to watch all
carbs regardless of the calorie count ;(