Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Quentin Grady Quentin Grady is offline

Default REC: Chicken Piccata

This post not CC'd by email
On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 05:43:02 -0600, "Pete Romfh"
> wrote:

>Quentin Grady wrote:
>> G'day G'day Pete,
>>
>> I hadn't associated capers with American cuisine.
>> Maybe it reflects the cosmopolitan nature of America.
>>

>> The dish fits in well with a meal for guests with mixed
>> dietary beliefs. What would you serve it with for people
>> who aren't doing low carb or similar diets?
>>
>> Best wishes,

>I would readily serve that to anyone who came to my table.
>Except a vegetarian of course.
>
>There'a FedEx package on the way to you BTW.

G'day G'day Pete,

Special thanks.

There are a few extraordinary people in the world.
Their very existence still surprises me.

I am so grateful for the advent of cyberspace which has enabled us to
be connected to some of those scattered dots.

Best wishes,

--
Quentin Grady ^ ^ /
New Zealand, >#,#< [