Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Quentin Grady Quentin Grady is offline

Default REC: Chicken Piccata

G'day G'day Pete,

I hadn't associated capers with American cuisine.
Maybe it reflects the cosmopolitan nature of America.

The dish fits in well with a meal for guests with mixed dietary
beliefs. What would you serve it with for people who aren't doing low
carb or similar diets?

Best wishes,

This post not CC'd by email
On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 11:01:11 -0600, "Pete Romfh"

--
Quentin Grady ^ ^ /
New Zealand, >#,#< [

http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/quentin