Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Yorkshire pudding (was Chicken Piccata)

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message

> I seem to recall my mother putting something like this over
> a thick beef casserole for last minutes of cooking, rather
> than in pans. Does that sound right?

The first time I made it, I dropped little blobs of it in the pan along with
the roast as per the cookbook. That wasn't very good at all. Then I found
another recipe that told me to bake it in a square pan. These were not
British cookbooks. But my dad has been to England many times, has eaten it
there and said what I made tasted like what he got there. But then, I used
to make popovers as well and nobody liked those but me.

--
See my webpage: