Posted to rec.food.cooking
Kent Kent is offline

Default other things to do with pizza dough?

Put it in a ziplock bag in the frig, for up to 3-4 days. Use this, a "biga"
of sorts as a starter for your next pizza dough. Use a very small amount of
yeast in the next batch, so it rises over many hours, or even overnight in
the refrigerator. Make sure the dough is sticky, and not dry. You don't have
to try to throw it. That's for county circus types. Stretch it out and put
it on your peel. Slip it onto the 500F stone, and your next batch of pizza
will rise to a higher power.

. ..