Posted to rec.food.cooking
Kate Connally Kate Connally is offline

Default dinner last week and this week

I've been eating my delicious Hungarian Sauerkraut Soup
for the past week and a half. It should last through
this weekend. Think I'll make the Greek Homestyle Chicken
for next week.

I did learn one important thing - don't make Rhubarb Custard
Cake when you're having sauerkraut soup. Too much tartness.
I had the rhubarb languishing in the freezer since last summer
and I was craving it so I made the cake at the same time as
the soup. Not a good idea. I didn't really enjoy the cake
for dessert after eating the soup. I also made some flourless
peanut butter cookies. They were a lot better after the soup.
Live and learn.

Kate