Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
[email protected] gjanusz7@trustworthycomputer.com is offline

Default Does decaf green jasmine exist?

Does anyone know of a source of good decaf. green jasmine tea?

I have searched high and low (on the Internet) for a decaffeinated
green jasmine tea and have failed to find one. Decaf jasmine is
"always" black tea. From reading about the process of drying the
(black) tea and jasmine flowers together, I assume the flavor would not
be the same if I steeped dried jasmine flowers (if I could find them)
along with an unflavored decaf green tea. Perhaps its lack of
existence on the Internet (as reported by Google) is because it would
taste bad and no one makes it?