MattStan

Default Using a magimix to knead bread dough.

> Do you make chapatis by hand? One, I don't knead for 5 minutes, or it gets too
> chewy. Two, if you do make them by hand, use the kneading machine to get the
> same texture you get after you knead it by hand. Since my chapati flour is soft
> WW with the bran out, gluten development is not the goal of chapati dough.
> HTH

Thanks Blacksalt.

I've never made any before. I guess avoiding too much gluten is the key
then. I'll make them by hand this time and experiment with the machine
later. Since gluten development is not the 'name of the game' the bread
machine is out.

Cheers,

...matthew