Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Pete Romfh[_1_] Pete Romfh[_1_] is offline

Default where to go in houston (bbq)

Jack Tyler wrote:
> Memphis? Yeah, you can't beat that dry, chewy crap at
> the Rendezvous!
>
> Jack

Sure you can! You can stop by any one of about 20 Corky's locations. Of
course you COULD order your Corky's off their web site and have it FedEx'ed
to you.

Actually Memphis BBQ isn't good, or bad. It's just different.
We heathen Texans will BBQ things that the Good Lord did NOT put on a pig!

Now I was reading an article recently about tamales and they were raving
about the quaility of tamales people get in and around Memphis. So much for
my faith in THAT reviewer. =

--
Pete Romfh, Telecom Geek & Amateur Gourmet.
http://www.bigoven.com/~promfh