Posted to alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default Cola or diet cola?

Alan S wrote:
> On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 06:54:19 GMT, "Ozgirl"
> > wrote:
>

>>Alan S wrote:
>>> On 2 Feb 2006 12:06:58 GMT, Chris Malcolm

revolting, but I'm

several people

been bought

wasn't the kind

>>> Diet coke gives me incredible gas - in both

directions:-) I
>>> drink a local diet cola called LA Ice.
>>>
>>> They've just started marketing something called Coke

Zero
>>> out here, implying that the taste is the same as the

"real"
>>> thing. Has anyone tried that?

>>I have. I like it. I noticed a lot of kids walking around
>>with it, good advertising? Lol.

> As long as they weren't walking on top of moving buses..

It would not surprise me My ex once taught motorcycle
basics to kids whose schools thought they needed to do
something 1 day a week apart from sitting in class doing
nothing. His first week set the pace. He left the room and
someone knocked a motorcycle off the table, another kid
jumped off a table hitting a ceiling fan with his head and
had to go to hospital and on a trip to motorcycle shops (who
we dealt with on a business level) one helped himself to a
lot of stuff which my ex only found out about half way home.
Every ten weeks there were a new group who displayed the
same "attitude" The stories my high school kids come home
from school with would be eligible for the Darwin awards!