Posted to alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic
jacquie[_1_] jacquie[_1_] is offline

Default Cola or diet cola?

LOL...I like the cherry coke, I usually drink the reg diet coke though. Now
Diet Pepsi tastes like PineSol smells....Must be my taste buds but have
never been able to drink it
jacquie

"Donna in Texas" > wrote in message

jacquie wrote:
> Donna, do you folks in Texas make Sun Tea? We do here in Az ...Now that is
> great tasting tea

My mother used to make it, but I haven't tried it in years. It's raining
right now, but when the sun comes out I think I'll try making some. Thanks
for jogging my memory.

Regarding the Diet Cola discussion, have any of you tried this Diet Coke
with Lemon or Lime or Cherry? To me it tastes like floor cleaner. (I'm
serious---like floor cleaner.)

I have tried the Coke Zero but couldn't even drink it beyond a few sips. I
also don't care for the new Diet Coke sweetened with Splenda. I think those
who like the regular sugared Coke might like it, but I'm so used to diet
drinks that the Diet Coke with Splenda tastes too sweet. However, I like
the Diet 7-Up with Splenda.

Like some others of you, I used to drink Tab. I think I'd only be able to
get it here in the large bottles, but I think I'll try it again. I also
used to like Fresca but haven't drunk that in years. Maybe I'll try that
again.

Back in the mid-60s there was a drink that (I think) was no calorie and it
tasted somewhat like weak ale. It had no alcohol and was just sold on the
cola shelves. Does anyone remember what I'm thinking of? I think it may
have even had the word "ale" somehow incorporated in the name.

Donna