Posted to alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic

Default Cola or diet cola?

"Freckles" > wrote in message

> Then I guess you will be having wine or beer with your meals?

Nope. Fatty liver. No alcohol. I have no problems ordering Diet Coke. If
they get it wrong (and it has only happened once since diagnosis), I send it
back. I realize that mistakes can be made. My daughter and I also have
food allergies. At this point, I'm more concerned with accidentally
ingesting something I'm allergic to than taking a swig of regular soda. The
regular soda might cause an unwanted spike, but it would likely be for only
a few hours. But a bit of egg in my food will make me VERY ill for two days
at least.

--
See my webpage: