Posted to alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic
Nico Kadel-Garcia Nico Kadel-Garcia is offline

Default Cola or diet cola?

Julie Bove wrote:

> I don't see how anyone can not tell the difference. I've never liked
> regular soda or any other really sweet drinks. I remember some years

May I suggest an experiement? Leave yourself some calores at snack time, and
set up 4 small glasses of soda, such as Diet Coke, Coke Classic, Pepsi, and
Diet Pepsi. Then spend some time sipping each, comparing and savoring the
difference. Notice the texture on your teeth, how it *feels* in your mouth,
and especially the sensation at your gumlines.

Then leave the room, have someone refill the glasses and shuffle them
around. Then try it again. I can pretty much guarantee you will be able to
tell the difference.