Posted to alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic
Larry Dow Larry Dow is offline

Default Cola or diet cola?

"Julie Bove" > wrote in
:

> I get sleepy. In fact, I was so sleepy prior to diagnosis that
> people were joking about it. Now when I get really sleepy like
> that, I test my BG. I've had highs and lows with exactly the
> same symptoms.

My wife is the diabetic in the family. Her experience was the
same as yours. Before diagnosis she was tired all the time. Her
fasting blood glucose was 450, A1C was 15.1. Ever since she got
better control, she not tired like that. Often the symptoms of
hyper and hypo conditions are the same. You have to test to be
sure.

Larry