Old 31-01-2006, 02:11 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea
[email protected] legant59@yahoo.com is offline

Default Twinings UK vs. Twinings USA - is it just me?

I don't know why, but there is a definite difference between US and UK
Twinings. I won't touch the US stuff. Although I do have a "source"
in London, my state-side source is:

http://www.baltcoffee.com/catalog/index.php

Baltimore Coffee and Tea has a diverse selection of teas. It's worth
checking out.

Louise

mlbriggs wrote:

--stuff snipped--

Would you share your on line sources? I'd love to find some really tasty
Earl Gray. The Red Rose tea I find at Albertsons is, in my opinion,
tastier than Twinings. I'll admit to aging tastebuds, but would still
like to try to find something I really enjoy. MLB