Posted to alt.food.wine
Joe \Beppe\Rosenberg Joe \Beppe\Rosenberg is offline

Default Suggestions for Sonoma wine & lodging for one day & night

What ever you do---avoid Binkies House of Hops on the Sonoma Coast. They
serve frogs & suds and catch of the day which was aardvark the day I was
shlepped there by Hunter Thompson's wine geek cousin, Stalker. One look at
the rattler in the WC and I vamoosed out of there real good and ate at a
Carls.
"Ronin" > wrote in message
> Near Sonoma (Glen Ellen) try Wellington Vineyards 11600 Dunbar Rd
> Nearer Healdsburg, Go to Rochioli next door to Hop Kiln (which used to

make