Posted to alt.food.vegan
rick rick is offline

Default Beatles used to enrich colour of "natural" Fruit juices??!!

"Bong" ...)> wrote in message
.. .
> To "rick"... I enjoy the banter of a clown as much as the next
> guy. You are very entertaining.

=======================
So says a hypocritical killer...

Now, how about refuting anything I said, or even defend your
idiocy in searching for micrograms of animal bits in food while
contributing to the brutal, inhumane deaths of animals for your
entertainment and foods. can you even try?
I won't hold my breath waiting, because like all good loons,
you're all delusion and lys, no substance.

> "rick" > wrote in message
> nk.net...
>>

> [SNIP] typical hand-wringing of a waanbe vegan loon. [SNIP]
> Can you say hypocrisy, killer? Sure, I

restore full snips...

The typical hand-wringing of a waanbe vegan loon. You'll search
for micro-grams of animal bits in food,
and yet here you are on usenet, contributing to the killing far
more real animals, and for no more reason
than your entertainment. Can you say hypocrisy, killer? Sure, I
knew you could..