Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default New way for cooking eggplant

"W. Baker" > wrote in message

> Julie,
> Couldn't you make the filling with interestignly flavored sauteed
> vegetables, onions, muchrooms, pepers, etc? You could also use some
> choped meat of your choice with those vegetables.

I suppose it could be made but the reason I ate this was for the cheese. I
don't really like eggplant, but smothering it in cheese made it tasty. I'm
sure I wouldn't care for it at all without the cheese. And since nobody
else in the family liked it there is no point in making it.

--
See my webpage: