Posted to alt.food.wine
Ronin[_1_] Ronin[_1_] is offline

Default Suggestions for Sonoma wine & lodging for one day & night

Near Sonoma (Glen Ellen) try Wellington Vineyards 11600 Dunbar Rd
Nearer Healdsburg, Go to Rochioli next door to Hop Kiln (which used to make
killer petite sirah, but pulled the vines to make way for more "saleable"
types) out the Russian River - just follow the signs at every crossroads
West of Healdsburg.

ups.com...