Posted to alt.food.wine
Nils Gustaf Lindgren[_2_] Nils Gustaf Lindgren[_2_] is offline

Default Sauvignon blanc

"Timothy Hartley" > skrev i meddelandet
> In message >
> "Nils Gustaf Lindgren" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Timothy Hartley" > skrev i meddelandet
>>> In message >
>>> "Nils Gustaf Lindgren" >
>>> wrote:
>>>

> ... However the point remains that semillon is planted and used
> from time to time - see for example 2001 where the site you quote
> http://www.smith-haut-lafitte.com/us...p_shl_B01.html
> shows the full 5% of semillon used for the white Smith Haut Lafitte.
> 2004 seems to have been the same.

Ooops. My bad: I stand corrected. Thank you for pointing it out.
Apart from that, their Ch Cantelys Blanc contains regularly 50 % Semillion.
I have not had the pleasure of tasting that, though - I read some positive
taste notes about it in a Danish magazine a few months back.

Cheers

Nils Gustaf