Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mr Libido Incognito Mr Libido Incognito is offline

Default Chocolate Chip Cookies

Dave Smith wrote on 28 Jan 2006 in rec.food.cooking

> eddie527 wrote:
>
> > Does anyone have good recipes for Chocolate Chip Cookies? Whenever I
> > try to bake them, they go flat. Any suggestions? Thanks...

> I use the recipe in the Better Homes and Gardens cook book. It makes
> great cookies.

This one makes a good soft chewy cookie but the cookies don't store well
1-3 days max.

@@@@@ Now You're Cooking! Export Format

Damsel's Sour Cream Chocolate Chip Cookies

cookies

1 cup brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup sour cream
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups flour
6 ounces chocolate chips
1/2 cup nuts -- optional

.. Combine ingredients in order given.
2. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheet.
3. Bake at 350F for 15 minutes.

Source:
'Jackie Fast'
'3 1/2 dozen'